Feel confident about the service that your drivers and vehicles are getting. Network’s Maintenance & Repair Management program gives your drivers a way to easily get their vehicle serviced while reducing your workload by giving you access to a team of experts.
- Only the Necessary Repairs: Because Network's technicians are ASE certified and average 20+ years of experience, your drivers can feel confident that they are getting only the necessary repairs, the right parts, and the best price.
- Know the Maintenance is Getting Done: Consolidated information and reporting means you can keep an eye on your fleet and feel confident that the maintenance is being completed according schedule.
- Maintenance Made Easy: Drivers are provided with an easy to use Vehicle Maintenance Guide (VMG). When your drivers need service, they simply give the VMG to the repair facility and Network handles the rest.
- Built to Your Specifications: Network's MRM program is no assembly line! You can structure the parameters of the program to fit the needs of your organization’s vehicles and drivers. We can manage specific instructions based on company policies, vehicle type and vehicle usage.
- Eliminate Unnecessary Spending: Network specialists review and evaluate each repair using the your company's program parameters, vehicle history, warranty standards, industry pricing, and the manufacturer's service recommendations. Network specialists will submit repairs for warranty and post-warranty consideration, negotiate pricing and decline unnecessary repairs.
- Choices and Easy Access: Drivers can get high-quality maintenance performed by ASE certified technicians at 70,000 locations nationwide.
Network’s Maintenance and Repair Management program covers all aspects of vehicle repairs. We make sure the work is completed properly, at a fair price and on time.